Me Me Me Me Me

Saturday, July 5, 2014

About Me

I love teaching.  I love the impact that I can make on a child's life. On their mind.  I love how mold able they are. How non-judgemental they are.  Their eagerness. Though I have many fabulous adult friends in my life that teach me so much, the way my students teach me never ever ceases to amaze me.
I believe that God graciously gives each individual gifts and I believe that one of mine is teaching.  He has given me a heart for children. Just as Christ has shown me love, I strive to show love to my students.

More about me:

My wonderful husband and I have been married for 4 years this year! Here we are:




I love love love coffee.... possibly too much.




I was born and raised in Georgia, but now I'm a Texan!



I love to play the violin.  It allows me to relax and express my love for God in a way that nothing else does.





2 comments:

  1. I found your blog by following the links from your shark pack on pinterest! Unlike you, I haven't even started to think about school supplies & room decorating...blah! But, like you I am also a Texas teacher...Dallas. Love the blog, I'm following you on TpT!
    karen
    Smarticle Particles

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I followed you on Bloglovin and Pinterest as well!

    ReplyDelete